Medical school tuition structure has been designed in a “student friendly” way, that makes a dream of medical career more affordable to every student interested in studying medicine. Medical school tuition and fees are due and payable prior to the beginning of each semester. Other school fees are due by the due date on the invoice, usually within 30 days.Required fees must be paid by all students. The table below specifies the tuition, school fees and other student expenses per semester /4 months/ unless otherwise specified.
Basic Science Program
Students may purchase study textbooks online through AUA (Anguilla’s)
Online University Bookstore at very competitive prices. Furthermore, all
medical equipment and school supplies such as dissection kits, lab coats,
scrubs, Video CD’s and more may be ordered at the Online University
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org admissions email@example.com housing information
Other Fees (one time)
Enrollment Reservation Fee
Visa Processing Fee
Registration Fee (one time)
USMLE Certification(Step 1, Step2, CK/CS) each certification
After passing our Basic Sciences program, students are eligible to enter clinical
clerkships, in rotation, in several specific fields. There is a total of 76 weeks of
required clinical core clerkships and electives. All clinical training is conducted in
our affiliate hospitals in the United States.
* |Per semester /4 months/. The rate includes water, electricity, A/C, Internet, Cable TV
* |A non-refundable one-time enrollment reservation fee due by the date specified in the
acceptance letter to secure a place in class or rotations. At registration,
it will be applied to the cost of tuition for students who matriculate through the University.
* |The enrollment reservation fee (seat deposit) is non-refundable and will be forfeited by the student if the student withdraws and/or chooses not to attend the medical school.
* |Applies only to students who require visa. Does not apply to US, Canadian and European citizens or residents.
* |10% of the semester total fee (applied only when past due).
Late Registration Fee
* |$500 (applied when student arrives on campus late (missing orientation) or when not attended scheduled rotation.
* |A $500 non-refundable fee to be paid with any request to defer the matriculation date after payment of the enrollment fee.
Medical Malpractice Insurance
* |Medical Malpractice Insurance through AUA is a requirement of all clinical medicine students. Medical Malpractice Insurance will be charged during MD6 and MD9 semesters of clinical program. The current cost of medical malpractice insurance is $1200.00 and must be paid in full by the medical student to be eligible for clinical rotation participation. This fee may change during a program period based on premiums paid by the University.
Student Scrubs and Lab Coat Purchase (required)
* |Students are required to purchase a set of embroidered scrubs and an embroidered Lab Coat. Scrubs are required attire to all school labs. Embroidered scrubs and lab coat are required attire to all off campus learning facilities. Embroidered lab coats are required attire for students completing clinical rotations. All students are required to purchase their embroidered set of scrubs and embroidered lab coat. Please contact the admissions department for more information.
Financial Aid Application Fee
* |$200 (non-refundable) loan processing fee.
Average Cost of Living
* |Cost of living varies from student to student but on average you will need to budget about $600 US to $1000 US per month however roommates, conserving their utilities, cooking at home, and budgeting daily spending will help bring these costs down. The cost of transportation will vary depending on the ways to commute. Every student has different needs, so these amounts are ONLY meant as an average.
* |The Bursar’s Office is responsible for billing and collection of student fees. Payments may be made by credit/debit card, cash, money order, bank draft, or wire transfer. A student approved for loans but waiting for disbursement may provisionally register for classes.
US Military Discount
* |For all United States Active Duty and/or Military Veterans enrolled in the program; in appreciation of your service and commitment, American University of Anguilla School of Medicine would like to extend a 10% military service discount applied toward your semester tuition fee. Please contact the Admissions Department for more information.