Mission and Goals
To be a university of international standing and outlook, achieving excellence through scholarship, teaching, learning, research and service to local and international communities, beginning with the people of Anguilla.
To secure success for our students and the Anguilla region through innovation and discovery in a dynamic and technology-enabled world.
- Commitment to our region and communities
- Excellence and quality
- Scholarly rigour and integrity
- Equity and inclusiveness
- Collegiality and participation
- Academic freedom
- Relevance and responsibility
- Ethics and accountability
- The primacy of the student experience
- Environmental and social responsibility
- A vibrant and inclusive intellectual community
- Opportunity for excellence
- Being connected locally and internationally
- Valuing, developing and rewarding our staff
SECURING SUCCESS 2022 – 2023 STRATEGIC PLAN KEY FOCUS AREAS
- A distinctively Student-Centred University
- A Research-Led University with Regional, National and Global Impact
- An Expanding International Reach and Reputation
- A Dynamic and Innovative Culture that Secures Success
STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES ARE IDENTIFIED TO SECURE THE UNIVERSITY’S SUCCESS
- Student-centeredness that integrates academic and professional opportunity with personal support
- Strategic intent to expand international reach and reputation
- Commitment to a dynamic and innovative culture that secures success
WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT OF ANGUILLA DOING TO HELP CONTAIN THE RISK OF INFECTION?
Anguilla’s Ministry of Health has updated the public health threat level to high following guidance shared by the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA). This means that the mindset will shift from preparedness to readiness for rapid response, along with increased surveillance of novel coronavirus and travel from countries, territories or areas with reported confirmed cases of the disease.