The next several months will be a time of excitement and some anxiety as you take the steps to achieve your goal of becoming a physician. The School of Medicine has resources and programs available for applicants to make the process as easy as possible. The Admissions Selection Committee encourages applicants of both genders and from all socioeconomic, racial, age groups, religious, and educational backgrounds.
Candidates are evaluated on the basis of academic performance, the nature and depth of scholarly, extracurricular, and health care related activities during college years (excellence and balance of the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities); academic letters of evaluation; and the personal interview.
The fate of your submitted application will be communicated within 7-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application. The following submittal are required to determine the eligibility for admission (if you are unable to provide all of the supporting application documents at the time of application submission you may provide them later by mail or emailing them.
- A completed Application Form (Download PDF Application Form).
- Personal essay explaining the reasons why you want to become a physician (one page).
- Official transcripts from each school, college or university attended (if you are not able to provide an official transcript at the time of application, you may provide an unofficial. We will require you to request an official once you have been accepted).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two passport size color photos (2X2).
- Copy of your passport
- A $100 application fees is required at the time of application you will be required to provide credit/debit card information at the end of your pdf application form. Your application will NOT be processed without this fee.
- Supporting documents is email or you may fax them.