As part of our continued investment, we’re building a striking complex at the centre of campus. Designed to allow students to enjoy a place to study and relax in the outdoors amongst wild flowers, native plants and new tree.
OUTSTANDING TEACHING AND LEARNING
The University of AUA is an Academic university, acknowledged for our commitment to providing outstanding teaching, and producing some of the most employable graduates in the country. From your first day on campus until you graduate there are a range of services available to you, whatever your needs. Our friendly and professional staff are dedicated to helping you make the most of your time at AUA and finding you the assistance you need, including:
- A dedicated Staff at the heart of campus that acts as your key point of contact .
- Access to personalized support from a Counsellor or Wellbeing Practitioner should you need it, as well as Welfare Tutors and Officers in your School or department.
- Self-help guides written by clinical psychologists and containing practical advice and support for a range of issues which may be affecting your sense of wellbeing.
- A range of helpful groups including relaxation workshops and support groups.
- A Multi-Faith Chaplaincy, for students of all faiths and none.
Your health and wellbeing is very important to us, so if you feel like you need some support – or think one of your friends might – get in touch with one of our experts for a confidential and friendly chat. There are a range of wellbeing services available to students at AUA and we also offer Urgent Support to those who require extra assistance.
2424 N Federal Highway Suite 259,
Boca Raton FL 33431 USA