Virtual Study Environment
Join Our Virtual Study Groups
We cordially invite you to participate in our new virtual study rooms, where you can collaborate with your fellow students and faculty members. These study spaces are open to all AUA students, and the aim is to create a conducive environment for studying, while also providing motivation through interactions with your peers. Additionally, faculty members can schedule virtual meetings with their students at their convenience.
What to Expect:
- Upon entering your virtual study room, a staff member will greet you and periodically check in with you, if requested.
- There is no obligation to have your camera turned on during the session.
- Feel free to come and go as you please.
- You are welcome to remain in the virtual study space for as long as you need, without feeling pressured to stay for the entire duration of the session.
- In the event of disruptive behavior, warnings will be given by our library staff as soon as complaints are received from your group. If problematic or disruptive behavior continues, individuals will be asked to leave or be removed from the study session.